Today in this podcast we discuss Microsofts cloud strategy and how it’s different from Google’s and Apple’s strategy. There new CEO and board changes that affect both Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer. Microsoft making most of there money on enterprise software. Apple making most of there money on iPhone and iPad. We discuss Apple’s earnings report and talk about the technology news of the week and answer your questions.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Microsoft’s cloud strategy and enterprise software
- Microsoft’s new board chairman and Bill Gates
- Apple’s earnings report
- House of cards Season 2
- Tech News Of The Week
Join Me Today As I Answer Your Questions…
- Will I continue to get Android updates with Lenovo owning Motorola?
- Why doesn’t wireless charging work on my Galaxy Note 2?
- What Windows tablet should I give as a Valentine’s gift?
- How can I back up my text messages from my iPhone?
- Is there a mod that prevents Google from spying on me?
- February 15, 2014