Today we continue our coverage of the Microsoft Ignite talking about all the news of the week to this point. Microsoft partnering with Adobe to be a true competitor for Salesforce. Microsoft cutting off Skype For Business for anyone under 500 seats. Any company with under 500 seats will be forced to use Microsoft Teams as of October 1st. Microsoft announces that Microsoft Teams is the fastest-growing business app in Microsoft's history. Microsoft Search which is feeling like the biggest news of the show and much more...
Today We Talk About...
- Microsoft announces Microsoft's Managed Desktop
- The New Surface Hub,
- New Enterprise Features For Outlook Mobile.
- Microsoft Server 2019 Preview Releases In October
- Windows Admin Center 1809 Reaches General Availability
- Microsoft And Adobe Team up To Take On Salesforce
- Cortana Skills Open To More Developers
- Microsoft Search Gets A Big Update
- September 26, 2018