Today in this podcast we discuss Larry Ellison leaving Oracle. We talk about iOS 8 and the new iPhone 6.Microsoft buys Minecraft. FCC turns down petition to create a 4 meter band in the US and ARRL Simulated Emergency Test set for October 4-5 weekend. We talk about the technology news of the week and answer your questions.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Larry Ellson Steps Down CEO Of Oracle
- Apple Shutting Down Beats
- iOS 8
- New iPhone 6
- Microsoft buys Minecraft
- FCC Turns Down Petition to Create a 4 Meter Band in the US
- ARRL Simulated Emergency Test Set for October 4-5 Weekend
- Microsoft Courts iOS 8 Users With OneDrive Free Space Promotion
- Google+ accounts no longer needed for new Gmail users
- SwiftKey Vs. Swype
- Adobe Acquires Photo-Editing Platform Aviary
- Skype Gets An iOS 8-Friendly Update With Interactive Notifications
- Avira Vulnerability Puts Users’ Online Backup Data At Risk
- Adobe Releases Critical Security Updates for Acrobat and Reader
- Malicious Kindle Ebook Let Hackers Take Over Your Amazon Account
Join Me Today As I Answer Your Questions…
- What series do you watch on Netflix?
- How can I Keep Your Data Secure in the Cloud?
- Are iOS 8 alternative keyboards secure?
- What streaming box should I buy?
- How can I restore my backup quickly from Carbonite?
- How can I bookmark my audiobooks in iTunes?
- What website host should I use?
- September 23, 2014